Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Promoting L'amore

Did you know you can create your own product book to promote your business or whatever you wish to promote, using iPhoto?  There are certain things that Mac has that surpass a PC and this is definitely one of them.  You can upload your photos and with a click of the mouse you can create a beautiful picture book - being it a wedding photo album, baby book, or business portfolio.  

I took a close look at this feature today and also muddle through making a sample calendar with the pictures I have in my iPhoto.  The templates available are quote professional and if I have the faces of L'amore photographed by my fav photographer (Robert Kazandjian, www.kazphoto.com) then I can create a wonderful promotion calendar for the pre-launch.  Cool.

Dream Sweet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment