Saturday, January 31, 2009

Added Lessons

Today as I was practicing a new beading pattern I can't say I was really experiencing any groundbreaking life lessons, other than don't get your wires crossed.  I do have a few of my own life lessons to round out this week's entries...

1.    If there's something you don't want to do, that you can get away with not doing without harming anyone  -- than don't do it. 

2.    Never feel you have to give in to someone else's desires for your life, choose your own desires and make them happen.

3.    Don't believe anyone who tells you that you don't have a job if you raise children - you hold and will always hold the bravest position of all time.

4.    Learn to recognize a narcissus and don't become a masochist trying to please them.

5.    Fear God, Trust God, and Pray without ceasing.

I'm sure we all have life lessons to share.  Lessons that can help others avoid pitfalls.  Lessons that are not only unique to us.  I'd love to hear them.

Dream Sweet



No comments:

Post a Comment