Thursday, January 15, 2009

BEHIND the Design

I came up with that title all by myself!  It's okay to send email about that one, pun. 

First let me BRIEF you on the passion that surrounds L'AMORE INTIMO.  The idea BEHIND my company came out of being loved.  My original idea for the company name was Breathe - the essence of Life, Living and Loving.  After months of going back and forth and stubbornly holding on to this name over others suggested, I was told what l'amore means.  L'Amore goes beyond the casual, it's the opposite of non-committal -- L'Amore is the essence of Loving, Living, and Life (different/better/more defined).  When I understood this in my thinking of what I want to represent as a sensual apparel designer I knew I had to DBA L'AMORE INTIMO.

I have posted sample designs on this blog, and will change up and add more over time.  Tell me what you think, and encourage your family and friends to take a look too.  "Not your granny's panties!"  It just may be exciting to say one day that you were on the ground level of this wonderful venture.

Dream Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment