Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SOAP and FABRIC

This morning was spent researching (thank you God for the internet and google) how to make washing detergents.  Thinking that maybe L'AMORE INTIMO needs it's own mild soap to use for the delicate hand washings.  It was very interesting and seems to be a lot of trial and error when it comes to making detergents.  Maybe it would be better not to manufacture my own but to choose a gentle detergent to put my label on, or even recommend a detergent.  Ideas?

This afternoon was spent brainstorming design ideas.  I need a day in a huge fabric mart or just downtown in the garment district.  I'm looking for fabric that's delicate but durable, and speaks L'AMORE.  So you'll know, I'm in the market for stretch lace, nylon, chiffon, linen, spandex, and all other fabrics for sensual lingerie.

The day was productive.

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment