Monday, January 12, 2009

SENSUAL OR INTIMO?

As you like it, because the bottom line is -- it's really all good!

Welcome to my L'Amore Intimo blog. Here is a place where all that is L'Amore Intimo will be introduced and brought to the forefront for everyone interested in not only this beautiful sensual line, but also the meaning behind the company. As Designer and President, L'AMORE INTIMO is my loving creation, as my personal statement is -- "Everything I do is from a place deep inside my heart". As a prelude to the launch of the website www.lamoreintimo.com, you will be able to read all about the thoughts that are the premise of this wonderful venture.

I am encouraged and inspired daily to champion those who have misplaced, need to establish, or even reconnect with the beauty that is inside of them, as L'AMORE INTIMO's brand statement is -- "Release the passion in you!". Keep logging in to catch the pre-launch, and find out about trade shows where we will be featured, and how to order (because I'm sure you'll want to). Sign up as a follower on this blog to receive a special L'AMORE INTIMO thank you gift from me to you.

Check out my original blog - troop180productions.blogspot.com - for the latest in Movie Reviews, Dodgers News, Gregorysm's Day, and mindless rants. "Ciao Y'all" is troop180productions.blogspot.com sign off. L'Amore Intimo has to be something quite special too. I'll think about it and get back to you, but for now --

Sweet Dreams

NOTE to Followers: L'Amore Intimo gift will be distributed on or around July 4. 2009 to coincide with the pre-launch of L'AMORE INTIMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment